2 Fairview Rise, Gowrie Junction
4 2 2
Beautiful Family Home on a 2013m2 block + Separate Accommodation + Shed.What an incredible property 2 Fairview Rise is! Fresh and inviting this is an absolutely beautiful family home which has been lovingly and meticulously cared for by the one owner.
This really is an incredible opportunity – a perfect lifestyle of relaxed country living so close to city conveniences!
Positioned in a quiet cul de sac & presenting with superb views, a great shed and the extra bonus of a self- contained flat, this home is everything you could desire.
- This Impeccable 2003 Gordon Bourke built home, presents with 2.5m
ceilings, 4 tiled bedrooms, 2 fresh bathrooms, with internal access from
the double lockup garage, with epoxy flooring
- The private air conditioned main bedroom showcases a crisp ensuite +
walk in robe + ceiling fan
- Remaining built in bedrooms are all generous in size
- Fresh family bathroom + separate toilet
- Lovely fully functional kitchen overlooking large dining area + family room
- Separate formal lounge area
- Many doors from the home open onto the brilliant undercover entertaining
area – the real hub of the home
- VacuMaid Ducted Vacuum System + wonderful storage throughout
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans, security screens, beautiful window
- Solar panels, electric hot water system
- Convenient off street parking for caravan or trailer
- SHED: just perfect for all those tools, to tinker away or just for more
storage. Pop a roller door on and have full accommodation for cars, trailers
or the like + handy garden shed
- SEPARATE ACCOMMODATION: highly versatile air conditioned area –
perfect or teenagers, elderly parents, games room, study or work from
- WATER: town water + tank storage
- FENCING: pet and child friendly
- 2 STREET ACCESS: convenient gated entrance from Yuelby Close – low
- A short drive to Northpoint/Wilsonton/Highfields shopping & amenities
- Gowrie Junction has a State Primary School + Gowrie One Stop
Homes in Gowrie Junction of this calibre are in high demand with buyers searching for larger blocks and the rural feel of freedom.
Contact Susy on 0400 889 808 for your private inspection – No Open Homes Scheduled.