25 Cook Court, Highfields
4 2 6
Effortlessly Luxurious, Infinitely Stylish, Outstandingly SpaciousPresenting 6,000sqm of estate-like grounds in one of Highfields most exclusive residential streets, this timeless and sophisticated home combines classic grandeur with a design to provide an exceptional lifestyle.
Showcasing expansive interior finishes, the floor plan is complemented by stunning Spotted Gum timber floors, high ceilings, detailed accents, classic colour tones, and a small acreage surround that must be seen to be believed.
Style, size, and leafy seclusion are perfectly combined throughout this stunning home. It provides a family-friendly space with a good separation of living areas. For entertainers, there is a choice of outdoor spaces including a large, covered deck that captures stunning distant views & amazing sunsets.
- 4 Luxurious bedrooms with the master suite boasting a walk-in robe and an impressive ensuite.
- An array of separation with casual living, gorgeous formal lounge & large conservatory overlooking the manicured surrounds
- Chefs delight kitchen with stone tops, quality appliances including a 900mm electric oven and gas cooktop, dishwasher and a large Butler's pantry.
- Family sized laundry with a huge walk-in linen cupboard.
- Third toilet & washroom positioned close to laundry & external door.
- Covered external deck with shutters, and the most incredible views you can imagine.
- 9 x 8m powered shed + the added bonus of a 4 x 9m rumpus room/'pub' with air conditioning and a wood fireplace.
9 x 7.5m Powered caravan shed.
'Cluckingham Palace' chook pen, established fruit trees, and vegetable gardens.
Extra features –
9ft ceilings, 19mm spotted gum flooring, underfloor heating in ensuite & main bathroom, 6.8kw solar system, 3 phase power, fully ducted 6 zone air conditioning, 200,000 litres rainwater plumbed to entire house, town water, remote control garage doors (including sheds), all walls & ceilings insulated, wood heater in main home + a second in the external rumpus room, plantation shutters and quality curtains throughout home.
Quietly nestled on an immaculately maintained block, this could be the ultimate retreat you have been searching for and is just a five-minute drive away from Highfields shopping, walking distance to Toowoomba Christian College, and 10 minutes to Toowoomba's CBD.
Inspections by appointment only.